Myhabit.com: Addicted to shopping? There’s a new habit-forming site in town
Fashion’s A-list came out last week to celebrate the launch of Myhabit.com, Amazon.com’s foray into world of private fashion sales.
Fashion’s A-list came out last week to celebrate the launch of Myhabit.com, Amazon.com’s foray into world of private fashion sales. The online shop boasts hot deals on boutique and designer brands like L.A.M.B. and Nicole Miller, plus free membership, free shipping and free returns. Vanessa Hudgens, Brooklyn Decker and a slew of other stylish stars feted the new site, and our curious minds wanted to know: What was the last thing they bought on Amazon? Here, they share with us their recent finds.
1.Vanessa Hudgens: “A pair of shoes.”
2. Brooklyn Decker: “This big, giant book of Rolling Stone covers. Annie Leibovitz shot most of them. I actually just ordered it like three weeks ago so it should be waiting at my house when I get home.”
3. Designer Christian Siriano: “I bought a book on Parisian interior design. I buy a lot of books on Paris interior design. I don’t speak French, I just love the rooms, and the last one I bought was fully in French and it was gorgeous.”
4. Stylist Mary Alice Stephenson: "A tie for [my friend] Bill. There was a bidding war on this tie. It’s vintage Hermes."
5. Designer Prabal Gurung: “A lot of books for my nephew and niece. And I bought a little Tinkerbell outfit for my niece. She loved it.”
6. CFDA Fashion Incubator manager Johanna Stout: “The last thing I bought on Amazon was a digital camera. It was great, I got to compare the different models, price points, capabilities — Amazon’s the biggest e-commerce platform, and they do it best.”