Nestle USA on Thursday issued a voluntary recall of four varieties of frozen pizza after small plastic fragments were found in the products.
The affected pizzas are listed below:
- 7 things to know about Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray 10 Pictures
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 47 Pictures
- California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust White - UPC 71921 98745; production codes 3062525951, 3062525952 and 3063525951
- California Pizza Kitchen Limited Edition Grilled Chicken with Cabernet Sauce - UPC 71921 00781; production code 3059525952
- DiGiorno Crispy Flatbread Pizza Tuscan Style Chicken - UPC 71921 02663; production codes 3057525922 and 3058525921
- DiGiorno pizzeria! Bianca/White Pizza -UPC 71921 91484; production code 3068525951
The frozen pizzas were distributed to stores nationwide.
Nestle ordered the recall after several consumers reported finding small bits of clear plastic in their California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust White pizza. The contamination has been linked to a batch of spinach used in all four varieties of frozen pizza.
To locate the production codes for these specific pizzas, the consumer simply needs to look for a blue or pink rectangular box on one of the side panels of the pizza box. The production code is on the second line of the printed code and is the first ten digits of the number.
Contact Nestle USA Consumer Services email@example.com further instructions should you find pizzas with these production codes in your freezer.
Nestle has ordered retailers to begin pulling the affected frozen pizzas, produced in February and March, from shelves.