Navigating Ottawa’s bus system is easier, thanks to an update to the OC Transpo website.
Octranspo.com now offers a quick version of the travel planner on every page, along with route timetables. New functions include a Google map lookup of bus stops and departure times, daily service updates, such as route detours, an updated community events listing and a site search function.
Riders can also sign up for mobile alerts, which will give customers immediate information about trip cancellations and route detours.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
During the testing phase earlier this fall, users reported that the new site was less cluttered, easier to navigate and that bus stop schedules are easier to look up.