Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

No injuries in Dartmouth housefire

No one was hurt Friday night in a fire that badly damaged a Dartmouth townhouse on Lahey Road.

No one was hurt Friday night in a fire that badly damaged a Dartmouth townhouse.

Four people who lived in the home on Lahey Road were sent to temporary accommodations after the 10 p.m. fire, caused by unattended cooking.

The Red Cross is warning that there’s been a high number of fires this winter in Atlantic Canada, with at least 66 major house or apartment fires throwing more than 267 people out of their homes for a while.

If you’d like to donate to the Red Cross’ disaster response fund, visit redcross.ca or call 1-800-418-1111.

 
 
You Might Also Like