Nutritionist Suzanne Carere’s tips for fat loss:
• Don’t eat carbs at night – your body can’t burn them and they turn right to fat.
• Fruit contains mostly sugar and carbs, albeit healthy ones, so eat them only in the morning. Switch to vegetables in the afternoon and evening.
• Snack frequently. This releases sugar more slowly in your bloodstream, preventing spikes and crashes in your energy.
• Eat small snacks of protein through the day.
• Hungry at night? Drink tea or broth-based soups.
• To fight a craving, call a chatty friend or relative. You’ll distract yourself until the urge to eat passes, and nurture a relationship at the same time.
- PHOTOS: NYC 2019 Pride Parade31 Pictures