- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Apple Emoji update includes a llama, skateboard and some bagel drama 24 Pictures
- Do you have sore shoulders, wrists that ache, neck pain, or just general stress? Use these simple weekly yoga postures to help you create a better day. Just a few minutes throughout your workday will make a big difference! As you start each stretch remember to take nice deep breaths and be aware of your body.
- As you go through these postures, remember safety comes first. You might feel uncomfortable, which is natural, pain, however, is not OK. It is your body telling you to stop.
- Note: This is a passive stretch. You don’t need to do anything. Just sit like this for as long as you feel comfortable while you get on with your work. Change legs carefully after five minutes or so.
Helen Goldstein is director/owner of The Yoga Studio in Toronto. For more about yoga at your workplace, please contact 416.322.9936 ext. 2001 or e-mail Helen@yogastudio.net.