- 7 things to know about Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray 10 Pictures
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 47 Pictures
• Do you have sore shoulders, wrists that ache, neck pain, or just general stress? Use these simple weekly yoga postures to help you create a better day. Just a few minutes throughout your workday will make a big difference!
As you start each stretch remember to take nice deep breaths and be aware of your body.
• As you go through these postures, remember safety come first. You might feel uncomfortable, which is natural. Pain, however, is not OK; it is your body telling you to stop.
• This position is great for releasing tension in the neck and shoulders, and creating flexibility in the spine.
• Helen Goldstein is director/owner of The Yoga Studio in Toronto. For more about yoga at your workplace, please contact 416.322.9936 ext. 2001 or e-mail Helen@yogastudio.net.