One man is dead after a single-vehicle crash in Middle Sackville Wednesday evening.
A 31-year-old man was driving along Highway 1 towards Mount Uniacke when he lost control of his vehicle on a curve. The vehicle crossed over the centre line, onto a gravel shoulder before eventually rolling into a ditch.
The driver, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was pronounced dead at the scene.
“Part of the ongoing investigation is we’re trying to determine if speed or alcohol played a factor. But we’d have to wait for the medical examiner’s report to come back first,” said RCMP Cpl. Joe Taplin.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
The highway was closed for about three hours while an RCMP traffic collision analyst investigated the scene. Police also interviewed one person who witnessed the crash.