Financial advice is loaded with fine print, disclaimers and caveats. But sometimes, you want a straight answer before digging deeper.
We answered 10 money questions in a single word, and linked to all the extra stuff.
1. How do lenders decide if I qualify for a loan or credit card?
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 45 Pictures
- Photos: Starbucks Reserve Roastery NYC reconnects you with your coffee 48 Pictures
2. What if my credit isn’t good enough?
3. Does checking my credit report hurt my score?
4. What score do I need for my credit to be considered “excellent”?
5. How old do I have to be to get a credit card?
6. How do I get money for college?
7. How can I lower my student loan interest rates?
8. How much of my income should I spend on necessities like rent, food and gas?
9. How do I simplify multiple debt payments?
10. How can I save for retirement if my employer doesn’t offer a retirement savings plan, like a 401(k)?