Graduation cakes follow a pretty straightforward formula. There’s a photo of the graduate, usually a diploma, a cap and the word “Congratulations.” What happens, though, when the cake shop hears “cat” instead of cap? Hilarity ensues.
A mom from Indiana ordered a graduation cake for her daughter. When Carol Gambrel picked up the cake, there was a cat on top of her daughter’s head, instead of a cap.
“When I went to pick it up at the store, I could not stop laughing,” Gambrel said.
“They tried to wipe off the cat and put on a plastic cap,” Gambrel’s daughter Laura told Reddit. “But she told them to keep it.”
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
We can see this turning into a trend for future graduation cakes. Take note, moms.