Metro rounds up the week's best photography from around the globe.
Fans of the United States Men's National Team celebrate a victory over Ghana, turmoil continues in the Gaza Strip, animals celebrate the World Cup and more.
The Week in Pictures, June 20.
A dog sits in a Volkswagen Beetle as it drives on a road in Sydney on June 17, 2014. Credit: Getty Images
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
A dog wears a wig while riding in the front basket of a bike in Brazil during the World Cup. Credit: Getty Images Check out more animals celebrating the World Cup
Displaced Iraqi children sit inside a UNHCR tent at a temporary camp set up to shelter people fleeing violence in northern Iraq on June 17, 2014. Credit: Getty Images
A Sri Lankan freshwater fish street vendor waits for cutomers beside his auto rickshaw with fish in plastic bags hanging from it in Colombo on June 17, 2014. Credit: Getty Images
South African soldiers from the guard of honour march ahead of the State of the Nation address in parliament in Cape Town, South Africaon June 17, 2014. Credit: Getty Images
Riders competing in a traditional horseback riding event in Hongyuan county of Aba town, or Ngawa town, southwest China's Sichuan province. Credit: Getty Images
Tourists take pictures of themselves as sun sets in Salvador, Brazil, on June 18, 2014, during the 2014 FIFA Football Wolrd Cup. Credit: Getty Images
Two penguines play with a ball displaying the national flag of Germany at the Spreewelten-Bad, a sauna and swimming-pool facilities with penguines, in Lübbenau, eastern Germany. Credit: Getty Images
Japanese carp fish play soccer in a fish tank at Himeji Central Park on June 19, 2014 in Himeji, Japan. Credit: Getty Images
A Palestinian boy pears from behind a shrapnel riddled metal piece following an Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip's northern Beit Lahia town, on June 19, 2014. Credit: Getty Images
Fans of the USMNT gather to watch the match against Ghana at the World Cup in Rio. Credit: Getty Images See more World Cup fans here.
Mapfre Aspar Team Moto2's Spanish rider Jordi Torres pulls a wheelie after the Moto 2 qualifying session of the Catalunya Grand Prix at the Montmelo racetrack near Barcelona on June 13, 2014. Credit: Getty Images