Police say three men in their 20s went on a paintball-firing spree in downtown Halifax early Saturday evening.
At 6:39 p.m., Halifax Regional Police responded to the south end of Barrington St. where the driver of a truck alleged he was struck with a paintball. Shortly after, police say they were getting reports of area businesses also being struck with paintballs, including one on Sackville St.
Witnesses told police a grey Mazda with several people inside was involved in the incidents.
At 7:30 p.m., police located the vehicle on Barrington St. and three males were taken into custody. Two of the men are aged 27 and the other is 16.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
They are each facing charges of public mischief and were released to appear in court at a later date.