Ottawa police are seeking robbery suspects after two west-end incidents Tuesday night.
At 7:50 p.m., two men entered the TD Canada Trust in the 1400 block of Richmond Road and fled on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police are seeking two black males in their teens. The first suspect was wearing a black and gold jacket and baggy jeans while the second was wearing a black jacket with a furry hood and baggy jeans.
The second incident happened at 10 p.m. in the 100 block of McEwen Avenue, where a male suspect armed with a handgun robbed a woman of her purse. The suspect is a white male in his late 20s or early 30s.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
There were no injuries in either incident. Anyone with information should call Ottawa Police at 613-236-1222 ext.5116 or Crime Stoppers at 613-233-8477 (TIPS).