Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Province keeping decision quiet on proposed new trade and convention centre

The province is staying mum on whether or not it will contributefunding for a proposed new trade and convention centre for downtownHalifax.

The province is staying mum on whether or not it will contribute funding for a proposed new trade and convention centre for downtown Halifax.

Shawn Fuller, spokesman for Premier Darrell Dexter, said no decision had been reached as of yesterday, and no conversation between the premier and Infrastructure Renewal Minister Bill Estabrooks on the matter had taken place.

Estabrooks told reporters on Thursday he had reviewed the proposal, and had an opinion on the matter. He also said he will not share said opinion with his cabinet colleagues or the public pending a discussion with Dexter.

 
 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles