• 1 Cup olive oil
• 1/4 Cup water
• 3 Tablespoon paprika
• 6 Clove garlic chopped fine (more if desired)
• 1/2 Teaspoon salt (adjust to your taste)
• 2 Teaspoon parsley chopped
• 1/2 Cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1/2 chili pepper chopped fine (optional)
1. Heat oil and water over low heat. Add garlic and fry gently you do not want to burn the garlic. Add paprika, salt, and chili peppers (if you choose) and fry for 5 minutes. Keep stirring another 5 minutes. Paprika will thicken to a sauce like texture. Turn heat up slowly over the 5 minutes and watch that it does not burn.
2. Pour over pasta of your choice. Add the cheese and parsley and toss.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
– 20 Minute Supper Club helps you get dinner ready in a snap. Sign up for quick and delicious recipes, cooking and food tips. It’s free at www.20minutesupperclub.com
- PHOTOS: Celebrities attend 'Avengers: Endgame' premiere in Los Angeles29 Pictures
- PHOTOS: This Pakistani waiter looks just like Peter Dinklage8 Pictures