Eggs for dinner? Of course! With a few staples, you’ll have a wholesome dinner that is fast.
- PHOTOS: Celebrities attend 'Avengers: Endgame' premiere in Los Angeles22 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures
• 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil
• 3 red potatoes, cubed
• 1 bunch green onions, chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano leaves
• 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
• 1 jar (340 mL) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
• 8 eggs
• 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped fresh Italian parsley
• 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
• 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced pitted kalamata olives
1 In a 9-inch (23 cm) skillet, heat oil over medium heat and add potatoes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally or until tender but firm. Uncover and add onions, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring for 8 minutes.
2 Add red peppers to potato mix and stir. In bowl, using fork, beat together eggs and parsley. Pour over potato mix, lifting and stirring eggs into the mix with a spatula. Cover and cook for about 8 minutes or until edges are set and puffed. Sprinkle with feta and olives and broil for about 2 minutes or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean.