(Reuters) - Heinz ketchup maker Kraft Heinz Co <KHC.O> said on Friday 3G Capital partner David Knopf would replace Paulo Basilio as its chief financial officer, starting in October.
Kraft Heinz, backed by billionaire investor Warren Buffett and private equity firm 3G Capital, also said Basilio would become president of its U.S. business, while Chief Operating Officer George Zoghbi will transition to a strategic adviser role.
Knopf, 29, currently the vice president and category head of Kraft Heinz's Planters nuts business, has worked with 3G Capital on mergers involving companies such as Burger King and H.J. Heinz Co.
(Reporting by Gayathree Ganesan in Bengaluru; Editing by Sai Sachin Ravikumar)
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures