LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - And the name is .... Chicago West.
Kim Kardashian's new baby daughter with rapper husband Kanye West has been named Chicago, the reality star announced on her app on Friday.
The baby girl was born to a surrogate on Monday, a third child for the celebrity couple.
Kardashian revealed the name, without explanation, in a simple update to the birth announcement she made earlier this week.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
West, 40, was born in Atlanta and raised in Chicago.
Kardashian, 37, and West are already parents to North, 4, and Saint, 2.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" reality and social media star has said she decided to use a surrogate after doctors warned of serious health risks if she became pregnant again.
(Reporting by Jill Serjeant; Editing by Andrew Hay)