WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, correcting a statement he had made a day earlier, said on Thursday that remains of U.S. troops missing from the Korean War were in the process of being returned to the United States from North Korea.
Trump on Wednesday had said the remains of 200 American servicemen had been sent back.
He made his latest remarks during a meeting of his Cabinet at the White House.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 45 Pictures
- Photos: Starbucks Reserve Roastery NYC reconnects you with your coffee 48 Pictures
(Reporting by Jim Oliphant; Writing by Tim Ahmann; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)