If you want to commemorate crack-smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's big moment but don't know how, Metro has you covered. Scroll through our shopping guide so you'll remember the "drunken stupors" Ford forgot.
1. Rob Ford bobblehead: This will set you back a pretty penny on eBay, but there are only 1,000 of these in the world! They are going for over $350 on eBay right now after they sold out on Tuesday. Ford signed them andsold them on Tuesday Morning at Toronto's City Hall for $20 each in support of United Way. They sold out after a few hours.
2. "Ford Nation" T-shirt: At the same event, several people wore "Ford Nation" T-shirts and got them signed by the mayor, according to Global Toronto. Someone is selling their precious signed Ford Nation T-shirt, with photographic evidence that the signature is authentic. Bids on eBay start at $149.95. Remember, though, that the Ford Motor Company is not happy about it.
3. "Rob Ford, 5 Cents" portrait: Rob Ford hates shopping at stores where they charge 5 cents for a bag. If you share this sentiment, then this limited edition print on Etsy is for you. This is a print of Stephanie Kervin's painting "Rob Ford, 5 Cents," which was featured in both the Toronto Star and Toronto Life Magazine.
4. Rob Ford American Apparel T-shirt: It's only available at the Spadina Factory Outlet in Toronto, but even American Apparel has cashed in on the Rob Ford scandal. The T-shirt features a triumphant-looking Ford standing under a rainbow of Ford's many faces. The pretty model does not come with the shirt. The shirt is $14 plus tax.
5. Rob Ford pins: If you're on a budget, you can go for these $3 pins on Etsy that have catch phrases like "You Crack Me Up" and "Vote Party Mayor."
Remember: Christmas is just around the corner.
Follow Andrea Park on Twitter: @andreapark