If you want to commemorate crack-smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's big moment but don't know how, Metro has you covered. Scroll through our shopping guide so you'll remember the "drunken stupors" Ford forgot.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
1. Rob Ford bobblehead: This will set you back a pretty penny on eBay, but there are only 1,000 of these in the world! They are going for over $350 on eBay right now after they sold out on Tuesday. Ford signed them andsold them on Tuesday Morning at Toronto's City Hall for $20 each in support of United Way. They sold out after a few hours.
2. "Ford Nation" T-shirt: At the same event, several people wore "Ford Nation" T-shirts and got them signed by the mayor, according to Global Toronto. Someone is selling their precious signed Ford Nation T-shirt, with photographic evidence that the signature is authentic. Bids on eBay start at $149.95. Remember, though, that the Ford Motor Company is not happy about it.
3. "Rob Ford, 5 Cents" portrait: Rob Ford hates shopping at stores where they charge 5 cents for a bag. If you share this sentiment, then this limited edition print on Etsy is for you. This is a print of Stephanie Kervin's painting "Rob Ford, 5 Cents," which was featured in both the Toronto Star and Toronto Life Magazine.
4. Rob Ford American Apparel T-shirt: It's only available at the Spadina Factory Outlet in Toronto, but even American Apparel has cashed in on the Rob Ford scandal. The T-shirt features a triumphant-looking Ford standing under a rainbow of Ford's many faces. The pretty model does not come with the shirt. The shirt is $14 plus tax.
5. Rob Ford pins: If you're on a budget, you can go for these $3 pins on Etsy that have catch phrases like "You Crack Me Up" and "Vote Party Mayor."
Remember: Christmas is just around the corner.
Follow Andrea Park on Twitter: @andreapark