Steven Sabados is the co-host of So Chic With Steven & Chris. This native of Niagara Falls moved to Toronto after his college years in London, Ont. He formed The Sabados Group with Chris Hyndman and the duo hosted HGTV’s Designer Guys. With Hyndman, he opened Decadence By Design, a retail store featuring custom-made furnishings for the home based in St. John’s, Nfld.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Q: What are your fondest memories from your family kitchen?
A: My mom and I would cook. The best was she let me bake cakes. I’d put in blue food colouring and make blue cakes.
Q: Who is your favourite cook?
A: I’d have to say my mom and grandmother. My mother inspired me. My grandmother would prepare something special with her secret recipes.
Q: What kitchen gadget can’t you live without?
A: My fancy corkscrew. How else am I going to get the bottle of wine open?
Q: What traditions from your background involving food do you partake in?
A: Five years ago, my mother started Summerfest. The family gets together at somebody else’s house every summer. I love to make exotic food. Last summer, I prepared steamed mussels.