• 2 small skinless salmon ?llets, about 3/4 lb (375 g) in total
• 2 large tomatoes
• 1 small mild white or red onion
• 2 thin 10-in. (25-cm) unbaked pizza crusts
• Salt and black pepper
• 8 sprigs of fresh dill
• 6 oz (170 g) Greek yogourt
• To serve: 4 tbsp (60 ml) mango chutney, optional
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Remove bones from salmon ?llets, then dice ?esh.
2. Rinse, dry and ?nely chop tomatoes; peel and ?nely chop onion. Place
pizza crusts on baking trays; spread tomatoes and onion over each.
Arrange salmon on top and add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until lightly browned, swapping trays around half way through.
4. Rinse and dry dill. Set aside a few sprigs for a garnish, ?nely chop remainder, and mix into yogourt, with some pepper.
5. Remove pizzas from oven, spoon some yogourt over each and garnish with reserved dill.
6. Cut each salmon pizza into quarters and serve two portions per person, accompanied by mango chutney, if using.
– For nutritional information on this and other great recipes, go to www.rd.ca
Salmon pizza with yogurt and dill