Re: "City cleanliness":
Vancouver prides itself on being a world-class city. Fat chance. I was absolutely astonished, sickened and appalled coming off the Skytrain at Burrard to see all the ground-in chewing gum on the pavement.
Perhaps the Singapore solution of "no gum or go to jail" is a bit harsh. But VANOC, if nobody else, needs to put some money behind cleaning up our disgusting discard habits.
Meanwhile, how about an advertising gig to remind the people of the need to deposit their spent gum in garbage cans, not on the sidewalk. How gross and revolting this second-hand gum thing is!
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures