Sexapalooza is doing well, but in the third year of the show, manager Liz Lewis would like to see it grow a bit bigger.
But there are challenges, she said.
The salons at Lansdowne Park are getting too cramped for the 15,000 people that came to the show this weekend. There is no room to grow and the new plan for Lansdowne Park has no trade show space at all.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
In its three years in Ottawa, Lewis said the event bounced back strongly after the bus strike, terrible weather and a recession combined for a sophomore slump.
The show, she said, is about promoting healthy sexuality, which makes the information component very important. Ten percent of the booths are set aside for non-profit groups devoted to education.