Re: "Applications for drinnks in bathrooms":
After huge media coverage last fall about how the Ontario government, concerned about safety, was going to allow alcholic drinks to be taken into bar and nightclub washrooms, I was surprized to read recently in Metro that licensed establishments must now apply first, and their apparent lack of interest to do so is causing concern by the same government agency that announced the change.
Only in Ontario could something so minor be turned into a major ordeal. If safety was the real reason, then why not allow it without having to apply? Other provinces have had this privilege for years, it’s time that Ontario kept up with the times and allowed its citizens some credit regarding alcohol consumption.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures