Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Soldering led to $2.6M damage in house fire

A fire that ripped through two top-floor suites of a downtown apartment building Tuesday morning has caused about $2.6 million in damage.

A fire that ripped through two top-floor suites of a downtown apartment building Tuesday morning has caused about $2.6 million in damage.

Fire officials say the fire started in a bathroom when a fibre-board sound barrier ignited while a worker was soldering a pipe at the 113 Street and 99 Avenue building.

 
 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles