- Labrador retriever fetches top U.S. dog breed honor for record 28th year7 Pictures
- Oscars 2019: Red carpet looks and full list of winners36 Pictures
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) olive oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper
- 1 can (19 oz/540 ml) chopped tomatoes
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) dry white wine
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 3/4 oz (75 g) chorizo sausage
- 1 tbsp (25 g) pitted black olives
- Salt and black pepper
- To garnish: A bunch of parsley
1. Heat oil in large ?ameproof casserole pan or braising pan, then cut chicken thighs in half and fry over a high heat until golden.
2. Peel and thinly slice onion and peel and crush the garlic. Add to chicken. Rinse and slice peppers and add to chicken. Fry until peppers are lightly browned and slightly softened.
3. Stir in tomatoes, wine and paprika and bring to boil. Slice chorizo thickly and add, then simmer 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
4. Halve olives, add to casserole pan, then season to taste. Rinse, dry and chop parsley. Garnish with parsley and serve with crusty bread.
For nutritional information on this and other great recipes, go to rd.ca or check out Key Ingredients in this month’s Reader’s Digest, on newsstands now!