Jennifer Aniston is the latest Hollywood star to have to deal with a stalker.
Jason Peyton, a “obsessed, mentally ill and delusional stalker with a history of violence and criminal stalking,” was found prowling near Aniston’s home with a sharp object, a bag, a roll of duct tape, according to TMZ.
Police also found the message “I love you Jennifer Aniston” carved into his car. According to official documents, Peyton “drove cross-country in his delusional ‘mission’ to locate and marry (Aniston), with whom he believes he is in a relationship.”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures