Corduroys make a comeback this fall. And no, they’re not just for fusty old professors or suburban dads.
1. APC wide wale corduroy trousers, $250, www.apc.fr
2. Gucci slim-fit corduroy trousers, $610, www.mrporter.com
3. Polo Ralph Lauren forest green Suffield straight cords, $172, www.my-wardrobe.com
4. Uniqlo slim fit corduroy trousers, $48, www.uniqlo.com
5. Zara slim fit corduroy trousers, $59, www.zara.com
Vertical ribs that run down cords are referred to as “wales.” The name derives from Middle English meaning “to mark with stripes”.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 44 Pictures
- 10 finalists for TIME Person of the Year 2018 10 Pictures