In Chinese, the words Jeanne Lottie mean true happiness.
And for more than 25 years, Jane Ip has been bringing joy to the millions of women who have bought her beautifully designed handbags and accessories. She is proud of her success and honest when it comes to doing business in a challenging economy.
“You need discipline to get through the tough times, but if you have your health and mental ability, nothing can hinder you to go forward.”
Jane was inspired by her father’s entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen. Every night at dinner she and her sister Charlotte would be schooled in the world of business ownership.
“He always told us to be patient. It’s easy to open a business but it’s hard to maintain.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Being an entrepreneur is not for everybody. You have to know what you want and really pursue it.”
As I look at Jane standing in the midst of the company she has built and nurtured, I’m reminded of the Chinese meaning of Jeanne Lottie.
As I take her photo in amongst the beauty of her creations I realize her smile says it all: true happiness.