Re: "Budget raises roof," Feb. 21:
Today was a great day for taxpayers in B.C.
Not only was the personal income tax rate cut 10 points, but charities no longer pay the PST on donations of medical equipment. The B.C. Liberals have made British Columbia the most attractive province in Canada when it comes to taxes and regulation. Congrats to (B.C. Finance Minister) Carole Taylor for keeping the momentum going.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures