Celebrity fitness trainer Ramona Braganza, the woman behind Halle Berry’s toned silhouette, gives Metro tips on why we should all be thinking about taking a nap.
1. Napping can lower levels of stress hormones during the day, leaving you feeling more relaxed and capable of handling the rest of the day more effectively.
2. Short naps give you extra energy, making you more alert and productive throughout the rest of the day.
3. Naps help increase your memory, giving you better learning power
4. Regular naps may lower the risk of having a heart attack in the long term, related to lowered stress levels.
5. A 20-minute nap can help recuperate lost sleep from the previous night.