“At risk from the womb” NYTIMES.COM, OCT. 2
Never did trust those things.
“Man says cocaine in his buttocks isn’t his” 940WINZ.COM, OCT. 1
What has this nation come to when we’re no longer safe from unsolicited drug enemas?
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
“Bill would exempt wolves from federal protection” NEWS.YAHOO.COM, SEPT. 30
Yeah, and what if Bill jumped off a bridge? What then, huh?
“Woman, 31, posed as teenage boy so she could date girl” DAILYMAIL.CO.UK, OCT. 7
Misguided fool! I was a teen-age boy for seven years and it didn’t do a damn thing for me.
“Johnston County school denies nose ring appeal” WRAL.COM, OCT. 5
Frankly, we find them fairly attractive on the right face.
“Are unrealistic life expectations to blame for baby boomer suicides?” TIME.COM, OCT. 5
It’s either that or the systematic dismantling of the middle class by rich political elites.
“Most Americans don’t get daily exer-cise, survey finds” USATODAY.COM, OCT. 3
Most surveys completely unnecessary, American finds.
“Naked gunman suffered detention centre trauma” WATODAY.COM.AU, OCT. 7
Detention centre-ers suffered naked gunman trauma.
“Miss. judge jails attorney for not reciting pledge” CLARIONLEDGER,CIN, OCT. 6
Mr. attorney swears to take her to court.
“Data: 9 of Top 10 stolen cars are Chryslers” FREEP.COM, SEPT. 30
Metro does not endorse the opinions of the author, or any opinions expressed on its pages. Opposing viewpoints are welcome. Please send 100-word submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.