For men who are planning to cook on Mother’s Day, here are some suggestions to make the task simpler:
- Stick with what you know — Don’t try to over-impress with something new ... unless you have a backup.
- Don’t hesitate to choose catered or store-bought dishes — Spending quality time with your mother will truly make her day, so call ahead to order ready-made dishes from the deli or caterer.
- Ask the kids to help make a tasty feast — Spending quality time together with children in the kitchen can be a great bonding experience.
- Keep it simple — If you are unsure about your cooking abilities, don’t try to create an elaborate four-course meal from scratch. Instead, take advantage of prepared olives, flatbreads and cheeses for a gourmet appetizer with hardly any prep time.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Apple Emoji update includes a llama, skateboard and some bagel drama 24 Pictures