Hipsters are everywhere these days. You can't walk down the anywhere anymore without seeing a pair of skinny jeans on a handlebar mustachioed 20-something, a group ordering a round of Pabst pounders at a dive bar or kids in ironic thrift store T-shirts smoking Parliaments waiting in line to see a band you've never heard of.
- There's fanfic at The Met and it's all because of the Tale of Genji21 Pictures
- Oscars 2019: Red carpet looks and full list of winners36 Pictures
But head to these college campuses, and you'll come across these instances more than any other campuses in the country. CollegeMagazine.com ranked the top 10 most hipster college campuses. Is your school on the list?
10. Maryland Institute College of Art —Baltimore, Maryland
9. Virginia Commonwealth University —Richmond, VA
8. Colorado College —Colorado Springs, CO
7. Emerson College —Boston, MA
6. Brown University —Providence, RI
5. Oberlin College —Oberlin, OH
4. Sarah Lawrence College —Bronxville, NY
3. Portland State University —Portland, OR
2. Bard College —Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
1. New York University — New York, NY