You need support to help you tackle your New Year’s resolutions:?Get the literal kind with these sporty intimates.
1. Active by Old Navy: This holds everything in place, and it’s totally affordable.
2. LIJA Curve Energize: With a good sports bra — like this one — you should forget you’re even wearing it.
3. Panache: Made for busty gals of all sizes (bras start at 28DD and go up to 40GG), this bra supports each individual breast, majorly reducing all that bounce.
4. Nike Pro: Your girls will stay put as you work up a hot sweat in Nike’s cool designs. Plus, this bra feels amazingly soft on your skin.
5. Red Daisy: We can envision Marilyn Monroe or Dita Von Teese sweating in this retro, bustier-style bra. NYC: On Jan. 11 and 12, visit Red Daisy’s trunk show at Equinox (63rd St. and Lexington Ave.) and help them raise money for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
6. No bra necessary! Zobra Strength Tank: You’ll feel like a workout warrior in this sleek and sexy tank with built-in support.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures