(Reuters) - Two sets of twins were born in different years over the weekend, with parents in Arizona and California getting double doses of joy in 2016 and 2017, local media reported.
Twin girls were born at San Diego's Sharp Mary Birch Hospital when Scarlett Annie arrived at 11:56 p.m. on New Year's Eve and sister Virginia Rose was born right at midnight, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported, citing a hospital spokeswoman.
The spokeswoman withheld the children's last name out of the parents' request for privacy.
In Glendale, Arizona, twin boys were born on each side of midnight, ABC 15 television reported after interviewing the parents, Holly and Brandon Shay.
Sawyer was born at Banner Thunderbird Medical Center at 11:51 p.m. on Saturday and brother Everett arrived at 12:01 a.m.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
(Reporting by Daniel Trotta; Editing by Jonathan Oatis)