An Uber passenger took controlof the car as the driver slept before crashing the car as he was trying to escape police, authorities said.
New York City resident Juan Carlos, 20, calledfor Uberto take him 200 miles from Philadelphia to central New York, the Philadelphia Inquirerreported.
The driver reportedly asked Carlos to take the wheel so he could nap.Carlos was then clocked going 86 mph in a 65 mph zone on Interstate 81near Binghamton.
When the actualdriver awoke, he asked why Carloswas driving so fast andCarlos responded that it was because the police were chasing him, according to the Inquirer.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Both suffered minor injuries. Carlos was reportedly charged with fleeing police and driving without a license.