The Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5k will take place on Sunday, starting at 7 a.m.
More than 5,000 runners are expected to take part raising money for 15 local charities in the Scotiabank Group Charity Challenge.
Race Route Road Closures:
• 6:50a.m. to 7:30 a.m.: UBC East Mall - Thunderbird to W 16th.
• 6:50 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: W 16th Avenue - All lanes from Wesbrook Mall
to Marine Drive.
• 6:50 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.: NW Marine Drive - All lanes Wesbrook Mall to
• 6:50 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: NW Marine Drive - Chancellor to W 4th.
• 7:15 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.: W 4th Ave. - Westbound Curb lane and parking
lane from NW Marine to Highbury St.
• 7:20 a.m. to 9:05 a.m.: Highbury St. - All lanes W 4th Ave to Point
• 7:20 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.: Point Grey Road - All lanes Highbury St to
• 7:20 a.m. to 9:20 a.m.: Point Grey Road - Westbound lanes Alma to
• 7:25 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Cornwall Ave. - Westbound lanes MacDonald to
• 7:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.: Burrard Bridge - Southbound two curb lanes
from Cornwall to Pacific.
• 7:35 a.m. to 9:55 a.m.: Pacific Ave. - Eastbound Curb lanes Thurlow to
Burrard and Burrard Bridge access.
• 7:35 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: Beach Ave. - Eastbound lanes plus parking
lane from Bidwell into Stanley Park.
• 5:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: Beach Ave. - In Stanley Park, North Lagoon
Drive to Lagoon Drive.