Vegetable-Stuffed Chicken Breast
Submitted by: Karen Morine
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1/2 Cup broccoli
- 1/2 Cup mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup carrots
- 1/4 Cup red, green or yellow peppers
- 1 Tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1/2 Can low salt cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/2 Cup cheese shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Take 4 fresh chicken breasts and pound out fairly flat.
- 2. Season chicken breast well with salt and pepper (or other desired spices for extra flavour).
- 3. Spray bake tray or grease with oil and place chicken pieces on.
- 4. Cut up fresh brocolli, mushrooms and carrots and dice red, green or yellow peppers. Cook in a pan on low heat until vegetables are soft and add garlic last. Add soup to vegetables and mix well. Add water if too thick.
- 5. Fill chicken breasts with the mixture. Hold together with a toothpick.
- 6. Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the chicken is white when cut in half.
- 7. Five minutes before removing from oven add cheese on top.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
– For nutritional information on this and other great recipes, go to www.rd.ca