The Muslim man who was called “Bin Laden” and punched on the face while riding a bus last week said he’s still in shock.
“I have had trouble sleeping the last few days,” said Qasim Baig. “My doctor said if I don’t get well in the next couple of days I will have to get assessed by a psychologist.”
Baig, 59, is speaking today at an event with the Bus Riders Union to denounce the attack.
Police have made no arrests so far.
The attack occurred on July 31 when a man accused Baig of supporting Bin Laden and punched him above his left eye before fleeing the scene.
- PHOTOS: Filipino devotees nailed to crosses to re-enact crucifixion4 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures