If you ever wondered how a member of the blind community responds to notifications, prepare to have your curiosity satisfied.
Tommy Edison, who is also known as The Blind Film Criticandhas been blind since birth, responds to hundreds of questions and requests daily about how he performs normal day-to-day functions.
In this video, Edison demonstrates how he reads comments on hisInstagramphotos using his iPhone's Accessibility option.
If you're interested in learning about how Tommy goes about a normal day, or you're just interested in watching him respond to questions he receives, head over to his YouTube channel, The Tommy Edison Experience.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures