A 30-year-old man said he squandered his entire life savings – about $2,600 – on a carnival game in an effort to win an Xbox Kinect, but all he ended up with is a life-sized banana with dreadlocks.
Henry Gribbohm, of Epson, N.H., told CBS Boston that he lost the money after going on tilt at a Manchester, N.H. carnival put on by Fiesta Shows. FULL STORY HERE: New Hampshire man blows life savings on ‘Tubs of Fun’ carnival game, wins stuffed banana
In response, Next Media Animation created a video reenactment of the unfortunate event. The Taipei-based company animates news events, and according to a spokesperson, Gribbohm's story caught their eye.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures