1) Come on — an iPad is at the top of everyone’s gift wish list. This patent and calf-skin leather case by Marni features the brand’s distinct intarsia in beige and black polka dots, and it’s just sleek enough to slide easily into your tote bag without adding extra bulk. A sweet splurge for your gadget-obsessed loved one — or yourself. Marni iPad case, $450, www.marni.com
2) Add some fun and glam to any outfit with these 22-karat, gold-plated earrings. Erickson Beamon Tropical Punch earrings, $355, www.net-a-porter.com
3) A night on the town doesn’t always mean wearing a dress. Madewell night beam shimmer shorts, $125, www.madewell.com
4) Want your girlfriend to go hiking with you more often? Try getting her these pocket-size hand-warmers. Mini cashmere hand-warmers, $15, www.restorationhardware.com
5) Who doesn’t love pretty, delicate underthings? 3.1 Phillip Lim embellished stretch-silk bra, $115; www.net-a-porter.com
6) Fun, bold Kindle covers for the tech-savvy literature buff in your life. Diane von Furstenberg “Kayley” Kindle covers, $85 each, www.dvf.com
7) This limited-edition tartan tin contains MAC’s knockout favorite lacquer shades. 5 Naughty Little Vices Nail Lacquer, $25, www.maccosmetics.com
8) A gorgeously scented shower gel and body lotion to get her mornings started right.
Citrina bodycare set, $30, www.spacenk.com
We’re tackling your gift list … more picks for the gals
The way to her heart lies on this page — start your shopping.