Too many events, so little time — especially this week. Seems everyone is back at it and some of those New Year’s resolutions are falling by the wayside.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
But for those of us who love to eat and drink, we certainly had our pick of places to party over the last seven days. Liberty Merchant Company got things started at the Hyatt on Tuesday with its inaugural Taste B.C. 2008 — a new twist on its usual wine and oyster night.
On Wednesday, the compliments and the champagne were flowing at the Vancouver Club, as close friends roasted and toasted local legend Brian Jessel on winning the prestigious Laureate Award for Business Innovation 2007 presented by the Canadian Automobile Dealers Association.
Also looking good this week were the folks at the Vancouver Lookout who took the chance to show off their new art gallery, and finally, the haggis and the wontons were the stars of the show at Todd Wong’s 10th annual Gung Haggis Fat Choy celebration at Floata restaurant.