Craigslist has been associated with a number of things, some of which are positive (great deals on used furniture) some of which are less positive (murder). And while there are many upstanding, honest individuals on Craigslist, others are way more fun to read about.
One need look no farther than the New York personals section for a brief education on how to propose a modest and discreet request. Three tips:
1. Never be rude to an employee at a restaurant.
- There's fanfic at The Met and it's all because of the Tale of Genji21 Pictures
- Oscars 2019: Red carpet looks and full list of winners36 Pictures
2. If you want something, just ask for it.
3. And if you don't want to appear gay but are self-conscious that what you are about to say might make you appear that way just add the word "straight" before you make the homo-erotic request. Apparently it function much like the term "no homo" in a rap song.
Let's get to it, shall we?
This one guy sounds awfully familiar. Tucker Max? Is that you?
These jeans seem to have a lot of wear and tear in one particular area. I think it might be time for a new pair man!
Down for anything?
Well, ladies what do you think?
Ladies, remember when your father told you something to the effect of "Men only want one thing?" Well, while that might not be true of all men, it's seems to be true about this man.
You might want to watch your attitude to those who serve your food.
Well, this is certainly different!