What you do:
- PHOTOS: Filipino devotees nailed to crosses to re-enact crucifixion4 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures
- 1. Stand in mountain pose and step your feet apart (around 3 feet). Rest your hands on your hips with your inner feet parallel to each other. Lift your inner arches by drawing up the inner ankles and pressing the outer edges of your feet and ball of the big toe into the floor. Engage the thigh muscles by drawing them up.
- 2. Exhale and lean the torso forward from the hip joint. With your torso parallel to the floor press your fingertips onto the floor directly below your shoulders. Fully extend the elbows. Move your spine evenly into the back torso so that your back is slightly concave from the tailbone to the base of the skull.
- 3. Pushing the thighs back, lengthen the front torso and widen the pelvis. Maintain the concavity of your back and the forward lift of your sternum as you walk your fingertips between your feet. On an exhale, bend your elbows and lower your torso pressing your palms into the floor.