Aaron Paul and wife Lauren have welcomed a baby girl. Huzzah!
The couple announced the news via their respective Instagrams on Thursday. “There are no words that will ever be able to explain what just happened to my heart,” wrote Lauren, 31. Dang, that baby is cute!
The "BoJack Horseman" star, 38, just posted a cute lil’ pic of his baby girl’s foot, writing “My heart.” Succinct!
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
The couple announced the news in September, also on Instagram, where the “Breaking Bad” alum jokingly (?) took all the credit. “Hey everyone. Look what I did,” the 38-year-old wrote underneath a picture of his wife gestating in real time.
“Words can't express how excited I am that this little one has entered our lives. Just thought it was time I would share this beautiful news with all of you.” Cool story, brah.
Congratulations, you crazy adults!