Police reportedly arrested as many as 79 suspects in a raid targeting more than 100 wanted on drug-related offenses in Darby Borough, PennsylvaniaThursday morning.
Officials called the raid “Operation Spring Cleaning,” Fox 29 reported.
The coordinated effort included 180 officers from from local Delaware County Police departments, State Police, FBI, DEA and US Marshals offices.
“We’re going to keep coming after you, and if you think you have a big gang, my gang is bigger than your gang,” Darby Borough Police Chief Robert Smythe told reporters at a press conference after the raid.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Smythe told Fox 29 that undercover officers bought as many as 2,000 bags of heroin in the area dating back to November.
The names and charges of those arrested were not immediately available.