Philadelphia Police are looking for a suspect they say robbed a bodega in the city's Ogontz neighborhood.
Cops said that around 8:15 p.m. onMonday,Dec. 28, a man entered the Rodriguez Mini Mart at 2067 Medary Avenue. Authorities alleged that, once inside,the man pulled a handgun and demanded money from the 55-year-old female employee.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
After the employee handed over an undetermined amount of money, the suspect fled, the PPD said.
Cops described the suspect as a light-skinned Hispanic or black male standing5-foot-8 with athin build. Authorities added that he was in his mid-20s and last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt.
The PPD requested that those with information contact them at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or by texting a tip to PPDTIP (773847). Tips can also be submitted online.